1. Quality family time! Direct some holiday excitement toward family memories and quality time together.
2. Kids love it! They are excited to go on adventures (both new and old) when they are going with Adventure Santa!
3. Flexibility! Parents, Adventure Santa shows up only when you want him to. And, Adventure Santa can be use in conjunction with other holiday activities (the Elf, Advent calendars, etc).
4. Budget! Adventure Santa adventures align to your budget, you are in control.
5. FUN! Have fun with it! Do a tried and true adventure or something no one has done yet.
6. Ease. Adventure Santa has an online resource to help you come up with ideas.
7. Together. Adventure Santa goes on the adventure with the family.
8. Adaptable. Just your family or all your friends, the adventure can be tailored for it.
9. Did I mention flexible. No panicked wake up at 5 am that you haven't moved Adventure Santa.
10. Family! Most important to Adventure Santa is getting your family to have fun together!
Get yours at the Kickstarter campaign! Click Here.
Here is our first feature!!!!
Check it out on the Eagan Patch!
Do you support small local business?
Do you support families growing stronger and spending time together?
Support Adventure Santa! Buy yours now! Click here!
The cover for "The Story of Adventure Santa" is almost done! There was a delay due to us wanting it to be just right. Without further ado...
Let us know what you think!!!
Here is a post from a good friend of mine:
Last year my friend Sean Green created the "Adventure Santa" doll, and I'm a big fan. Adventure Santa appeared around my house many December mornings with a note suggesting a fun adventure for our family. (The picture is when he challenged everyone to draw his portrait.)
When or how Adventure Santa moved at night remains a mystery -- but there is a way to learn more about this inscrutable elf! Sean and his wife are Kickstarting an Adventure Santa book, and I would encourage you to pledge to get a copy of the doll and the book for a fun way to interact with your kids during the holidays.
It is amazing to be able to share this with such good people and have such positive feedback. Make your own adventures come true! Support us at "The Story of Adventure Santa"!
Sometimes it is difficult to engage with your kids, get them interested in doing something with you. Here is an article about the benefits of that engagement. It pays off!!!!!
"Spending time as a family is a wise investment. Children in families that participate in religious activities together are more likely to report having parents who show affection, and those with involved parents tend to fare better in school and are less likely to engage in risky behaviors." FamilyFacts.org
Click here to read the article
Do parents, especially mothers, spend enough time with their children?
Interesting article about Quality family time...
Turns out being more intentional with the time you have is alright after all!
In this section, you will have:
1) Personal page
2) Community Forum
3) Idea Generator with extra info and shopping lists if needed
4) Easy way to port your personal page into a picture book
Personal Page: Your own personal page that you can upload your pictures and stories to. It will be your own personal page that only you will have access to.
Community Forum: if you decide there will be the community forum that you can share your adventures with the rest. This will be a place where parents can support one another and share ideas.
Idea Generator: this will be an easy way for you to take an idea and use it or help come up with your own idea. There will be more in depth information for ideas that will take materials to make, recipes and grocery list for cookies or material list for a project.
Picture book: We will be partnering with one of the companies that provides picture books to make it as easy as possible to make your personal page into a picture book. That way you can make each year into it's own book that you can enjoy for years to come.